Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Subway: She thinks my sandwich's sexy...

Welcome to the first edition of The Commercial Critic.

Subway's newest batch of commercials are out and promoting the "Five dollar footlong"; But is that all they are promoting? It looks like Subway is using sex to sell it's footlong...


Here's the commercial:


There are things in this commercial that are odd to me (beyond the fact there is a roving dance troupe in a Subway).
But my main issue with this commercial is can a sandwich be sexy? Look at this picture below.

sex,subway,footlong,dancer,five,dollar,sexy









"Wow" are the only words I had when I saw this. Subway may be desperate for customers and has resorted to selling subs with sex

I'll end the first post with a picture of a creepy looking guy from the same ad... (the guy on the right)
creepy,guy,subway,commercial,weird,dancer,2009,five,dollar,footlong

Thanks,

TCC

No comments:

Post a Comment