Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The test drive maybe faked but the awesomeness isn't!


Alright, by now we all know the commercial is faked but that brings up one big question:

Knowing that a something like a commercial or event is fake detract from its entertainment value?

With this commercial and all of Hollywood to back me up the answer is absolutely not. I am very sure "Olympus has NOT fallen" and a zombie hoard is not waiting for me outside my door. I still get enjoyment from watching them knowing it is not real.

However, there is an exception to every rule... and I think this next clip may illustrate one of the few times when knowing an event is fake may detract from some peoples enjoyment



Back to the commercial. It is still a great and entertaining commercial besides being "fake."

TCC

No comments:

Post a Comment